Check out this short video to learn more about the Brick Exchange and see a walk-through:
The Brick Exchange is the first global health sciences curriculum exchange. This sustainable digital ecosystem addresses global disparities in medical education accessibility and empowers educators to collaborate and build Bricks globally.
You can share the Bricks you build as well as search for other user-created Bricks. This new ecosystem includes the following features with more on the way:
- Build, exchange, and trade curriculum globally.
- Provide educators and learners worldwide with sustainable and accessible curriculum.
- Create and share Reading List(s) of Bricks.
- Non-premium Bricks can be shared regardless of existing account status.
- Branded Institution/Association Bricks orCollections.
- Manage privacy of Brick you choose to share on the Exchange.