Smart Notes is a free note-taking application that is integrated with USMLE-Rx subscription products, including Qmax question banks, Flash Facts, and Express Videos.
Smart Notes is a note-management application where all of your notes come together. You can use Smart Notes as a stand-alone application or embed your notes within your USMLE-Rx subscription to take notes on Qmax questions, Flash Facts flash cards, and Express Videos. But what's really great about Smart Notes is that they are TOTALLY FREE, EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A USMLE-Rx SUBSCRIPTION.
Smart Notes are organized using First Aid topics.
With Smart Notes, you can:
- Enter notes: type, copy and paste, drag and drop into ANY USMLE-Rx application.
- Download your notes into Word. Print them out, share them, put them in your First Aid book - whatever you want.
- Search, filter, and save your notes... forever. Even if your USMLE-Rx subscription expires, you'll still have access to your notes.
From the first day of Medical School, Smart Notes are a smart choice.
- For Steps 1, 2, and 3.
- Review your notes when you are ready for recertification.
- Only online note manager built with First Aid for the USMLE book series in mind.