When you order a new subscription to USMLE-Rx, you have the option of waiting up to 6 months before activating it. Here are the steps you can take to delay your subscription when you place your order.
- Choose the product that you want to purchase, along with the length of the subscription. In this example, we will order a 24-month subscription to Step 2 CK Qmax. Once you select it, click Add to Cart.
- After filling in all of your payment data, click on Checkout.
- Before completing your purchase, you will be taken to a Review screen, where you can review the details of your order.
- Beneath the Payment Information area, there will be a checkbox that reads, "I want to set a start date for this subscription." Click on that box.
- After you've checked the box, enter a date inside the Postponed Date field.
- From here, click on the Pay and complete purchase button.
If you have any issues or would like us to take care of this for you, just send us a support ticket.