When you purchase and activate your subscription to Step 2 CK Qmax from USMLE-Rx, you will arrive on the dashboard after logging in. If you've been using USMLE-Rx for Step 1, your dashboard may look like this:
To get started with Step 2 CK Qmax, you will need to select the Step 2 tab in the upper lefthand corner of the screen to see your dashboard.
This will take you to your Step 2 CK dashboard, where you can see information regarding your:
- Question Performance
- Question Usage
- Overall Performance
- Performance by Discipline
- Performance by Organ System
When you are ready to create your first test in Step 2 CK Qmax, you may need to adjust your test settings. Here's how you do that:
1. Go to the USMLE-Rx menu and select Create Test from the Qmax Questions submenu:
2. Go to the upper righthand corner of the Create Test screen and select Test Settings:
3. From the Test Settings menu, under Question Bank, select Step 2 CK:
4. After that, you will see that the question areas on the Create Test screen will change, reflecting the categories in Step 2 CK:
After making this switch, you won't need to adjust your Question Bank again unless you decide to create a Step 1 test (and have an active subscription to Step 1 Qmax or Rx360).