We've recently enhanced the cumulative analysis section for Qmax, Flash Facts, and Express Videos so that you can gain a clearer understanding of your strengths and weaknesses, as well as how you are progressing through the system.
Qmax Cumulative Analysis
When you view your cumulative analysis for Qmax, you'll see three stats across the top:
- Predicted Score
- Overall Performance
- Recent Activity
The predicted score is based on data over the past 15 days, along with your performance on specified practice exams. If you take an Rx Self-Assessment Exam, that score won't be reflected in your predicted score.
Your overall performance will show you how many questions you have answered, how many you've answered correctly and incorrectly, and how many are unanswered. The outside of that graph will help you visualize how much of the question bank you have left to complete.
Recent activity lets you see how many questions you've answered recently. You can adjust the filter to see how many you've answered today, over the past 7 days, or over the past 30 days.
Below the topline statistics, you'll be able to delve deeper into your performance by discipline and organ system.
From here, you can see the number of questions you've answered corrected by discipline and organ system, as well as your question usage.
For example, in the chart above, you can see that this user has correctly answered 40% of the immunology questions they've encountered. However, you can see that this is based on them answering 2 out of 5 correctly. On the righthand side, you can see that they've only answered 5 of 104 immunology questions overall.
Flash Facts Cumulative Analysis
The cumulative analysis for Flash Facts is similar, although there are different metrics being displayed.
Again, USMLE-Rx displays:
- Daily Performance: Showing your confidence levels on the cards you've rated today
- Overall Performance: Showing your confidence levels on all of the cards you've seen
- Recent Activity: Number of cards you've rated over a specified period (Today, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days), along with the average time you are spending per card.
You can also see your performance by chapter below the topline stats.
By mousing over the sections of the chart, you can see the number of cards you've rated by confidence level and the percentage of cards that number represents. On the righthand side, you can see the number of cards you've rated by chapter vs. the total number of cards connected with that chapter in Flash Facts.
Express Videos Cumulative Analysis
And, as you would expect, the cumulative analysis for Express Videos also provides a more granular look at your studies.
- Daily Performance: Showing the number of videos you've watched and how you rated them.
- Overall Performance: Showing an overview of all of the videos you've rated, how you've rated them, and how many remain unrated (which is shown as "unanswered").
- Recent Activity: Showing the videos you've rated today, the past 7 days, or the past 30 days, along with the amount of time you've spent watching videos.
As is the case with Qmax and Flash Facts, the Performance By Chapter stats show you how you've done in each core area, while also showing how many videos you've rated vs. the grand total of videos available in each area.