For institutional faculty, you can annotate a brick by going to the ScholarRx Faculty Portal and selecting Brick Portal
- You can find a brick by opening the collection it's located in or by using the Search bar.
- Once you open the brick that you want to annotate, you can use the blue + icons to insert text, images, links, or video from YouTube or Vimeo.
- An Instructor Note box will then appear, which will allow you to create your annotation.
- In this example, the instructor is letting the students know that this material may be on an upcoming test.
- Note: Keep in mind that text annotations can handle a maximum of 500 characters.
- Your annotation will remain in Draft mode until you click Publish.
- Once you publish an annotation, it will be visible to the students at your school (and only your school).
- You will see a warning once you choose to publish the annotation. You can choose the Don't Ask Again option if you want to remove this warning for the future.